Virtual Treasure Hunt (November/December 2020)
- Answers to all questions can be found by clicking the following link to the Taxi Board game Website: taxiboardgame.co.uk
- Entries close at midnight on Saturday 05 December 2020
- A valid entry will be in the form of an e-mail, sent to email@example.com
- A valid -e-mail will include the following:
- Subject: Taxi Board game Treasure Hunt
- Name of entrant
- Contact telephone number
- Sunday 29th November – Answer to Day 1 question – WHAT COLOUR IS THE TAXI THAT IS ON THE ‘DIVERSION’ SQUARE IN THE ‘HOW TO PLAY’ VIDEO ON THE TAXIBOARDGAME WEBSITE HOMEPAGE?
- Monday 30th November – Answer to Day 2 question – WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE CABBIE THAT APPEARS IN TAXI GAMES MONTHLY BLOG?
- Tuesday 1st December – Answer to Day 3 question – THE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL CLUB EDITIONS OF TAXI GAME ARE CELTIC, HEARTS, HIBS, RANGERS AND WHICH OTHER TEAM?
- Wednesday 2nd December – Answer to Day 4 question – WHICH TWO ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TEAMS HAVE EDITIONS OF THE TAXI BOARD GAME?
- Thursday 3rd December – Answer to Day 5 question
- Friday 4th December – Answer to Day 6 question
- No other correspondence should be included in an entry e-mail
- 2 winners will be drawn at random from all entries which answer all 6 questions correctly.
- Winners will be able to a taxi board game of their choice from the range of editions currently available.
- Winners will be announced here on Monday 07 December 2020
- Answers to all of the treasure hunt questions will be posted here on Monday 07 December 2020.
- Day 1 –
- Day 2 –
- Day 3 –
- Day 4 –
- Day 5 –
- Day 6 –
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over only.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must answer all the questions correctly before the Closing Date.
- One prize per winner. One prize per household.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used for purposes of this competition.
The winners will be selected at random from all correct entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner within 1 day after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Taxi Game Ltd. reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
Taxi Game Ltd. reserves the right to substitute editions of the game if the game advertised becomes unavailable for any reason.
The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
General terms and conditions for competitions apply (see below).
——————————————— GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS ————————————————————————
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by Taxi Game Ltd. under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote.
Taxi Game Ltd. reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on Taxi Game Ltd’s. website.
Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Taxi Game Ltd. a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
Taxi Game Ltd.’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Taxi Game Ltd. will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Taxi Game Ltd.
Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Taxi Game Ltd. reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Taxi Game Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.by clicking the following